An Important Message from Jacky Jones Ford about COVID-19
In the Jacky Jones Ford spirit of really caring for our customers we wanted to take a moment to ensure our customers and staff that we are doing all we can to protect the health & safety of everyone we meet or encounter daily. We understand that the recent Coronavirus (COVID19) pandemic has put citizens of our community and the country on alert, including Jacky Jones Ford. We want to share with everyone our strategy for moving forward during this time
- We have an abundance of alcohol hand sanitizer & antibacterial soap for employees, visitors & their families to use while at Jacky Jones Ford.
- We will be regularly disinfecting high traffic areas throughout the dealership, on a daily basis, and ensuring every vehicle, that has customer or staff contact, is cleaned and sanitized thoroughly.
- We will work, more diligently, with customers, if they choose, to have their vehicle buying process done 100% online with home or business delivery options.
- We will adapt the test drive needs of our customers. If you’d like a test drive done for you by a member of our staff, home test drive (within a reasonable distance) or an additional walk around video, we’re more than happy to help with these services.
- We are working directly with Ford Motor Company to keep up with best practices during this time of concern and implementing changes to keep our customers, staff and community safe.
We would ask that if you have questions, concerns or inquiries that you reach out to us via phone or internet. We have a full staff that is happy to help you in any way they can.
Jacky Jones Ford